June 16, 2008

My Daddy is...

I am not one to buy cards for really any occasion. I would much rather put the several dollars toward to present. My Sweet Sara, however, just loves to pick out cards (read: rearrange the cards and throw as many as possible into the cart). A quick trip to the grocery store turned into a time management black hole as I set to indulge her in choosing a card for her Daddy for Father's Day. She found a card with a cute little animal on the front...it said Daddy is my HERO! Good enough so far. Below it there was a place for the child to fill in the blanks...think Mad Libs...here's what Sara came up with...

My Dad is...
stronger than a puppy dog.
smarter than a toothbrush.
braver than a lion.

So there you have it...according to Sara, Scott is officially smarter than a toothbrush!

No comments: